d+b facades are pleased to announce that it has been appointed to the Hyde Fire Safety Works and Services Framework as a design and build overcladding specialist. This framework was created to ensure best practice, compliance, assurance, quality, innovation and resident safety is at the heart of the fire safety measures. Lot 10 of the Framework covers design, supply, installation, removal, and inspection of cladding. The Framework is accessible by many public bodies throughout England and Wales is of 48 months duration and administered by Pretium Frameworks Ltd.
Key benefits include:
- Free and instantaneous access to a pool of specialist suppliers that have been subjected to rigorous scrutiny as part of the selection process
- Opportunities to make Direct Awards
- No hidden costs
- Administration of mini tender competitions included for external users
- A fully transparent and auditable process via the EU procurement portal included
- Supported by a robust OJEU compliant procurement process