The major event for Healthcare Estates, Engineers & FM Professionals, takes place on 8-9 October at Manchester Central, with an expected 240+ exhibitors and over 4,500 attendees.
This year the event focus is on Fund, Design, Build, Manage & Maintain and each day will open with Keynote presentations. NEW for 2019 – Healthcare Estates is hosting the IFHE (Europe), and including content to attract an international delegation.
Keynote speakers include:
- Professor Mike Kagioglou, Dean of the University of Huddersfield – NHS Healthcare and Infrastructure Planning.
- Simon Corben, Director and Head of Profession NHS Estates and Facilities, NHS Improvement – the Long Term Plan and EFM Division Objectives.
- Alasdair Coates, Chief Executive Officer of the Engineering Council – the importance of Engineers in the UK, Engineering Council future CPD and professional requirements, and IHEEM/Engineering Council collaborative agendas.
- Alan Sharp, CEO, Ireland East Hospital Group / Mater Misericordiae University Hospital
- Motivational speaker: Sally Becker – the “Angel of Mostar”.
Find out more from d+b facades a market leader in the sustainable regeneration of ageing healthcare buildings, d+b will be attending both days on Stand H34.